2. Rolling garment bag A rolling garment bag is perfect for keeping gowns and suites wrinkle free and for cleverly storing away the rest of your items in savy compartments. luggagepros.com
3.World Lense Transaltor App This app instantly translates languages by pointing the camera lense at what you want translated. (app store)
4. Fuji Instant Mini A compact way to get prints of all your excursions .
6. Motion Sensitive Travel Alarm you can never be too safe, especially if you're traveling alone to a foreign place. Pick one of these up on ebay.com
7. Money Belt To keep you money safe, invest in a money belt. It hides your cash in a pock on the underside of your belt, making it extremely difficult to be stolen. For the belt pictured, visit wilsonsleather.com
9. Portable charger Keep a backup charger for emergencies. Find for the low on ebay or groupon.
10. Traceable Luggage Tags Never loose your luggage again with these smart tags. They contain a smart chip to retrieve lost or stolen bags. Travelsmith.com
11. Pac Safe Travel Bags
makes it difficult for pick pockets to steal your belongings. Check out all the styles on amazon.com/pacsafe
12. Passport Wallet Keep your tickets, passport cards and cash all in one stylish place. Find the pictured passport wallet on notonthehighstreet.com
14. Portable Luggage Scale We all make purchases on trips to new places. Never pay for overweight bags on returning flights again. nomorerack.com
15. Roll Up Travel Charger This roll up charger keeps all of your chargers neat and in one place using one chord to connect to the outlet. esty.com/cloakanddaggerdesign