1. The first thing I did was steam my face. All you need is hot water, a bowl and a large towel. Pour the hot water in bowl, put your face over the bowl with the towel over you head to trap the steam. let the steam cleanse your pores for about 10 minutes then rinse your face with warm water.
***Bonus tip: if you are a singer like me, steaming a few times a week also keeps your vocal chords nice and lubricated. Steaming is also good for clearing congestion. Add a drop of peppermint oil to really open up your sinuses.
2. After I steamed I used a peeling face mask to grab debris and dead skin left in my pores. Its good to use a mask once a week.
3. Eevery morning I would wet my face with warm water then use my clean and clear face wash to cleanse, rinsing with warm water. After patting my face dry I used my morning Astringent which gives you a deep cleanse to remove dirt and oil without drying your skin out. Fan until dry so the cool air causes your pores to snap shut.
4. At night (after removing my make- up) I used my clean and clear exfoliant cleansing scrub. If you don't have an exfoliant, add some sugar to your daily face wash and it works just as well. Be sure to be gentle when using an exfoliant especially if you have sensitive skin. You can exfoliate as much as 2-3 times a week.
5. Next, if I have any bumps I take a cotton pad and dab them with alcohol.
So folks, that's about it. This literally got my face back to normal in a matter a days. I probably just needed a good deep cleansing. It's easy to get build up from the day and when you have oily skin like I have it doesn't take much for your pores to start trapping dirt and oil and cause breakouts and enlarged pores.
I hope these tips help you fight back against those unwanted enlarged pores.